Women undergo many physiological and anatomical changes during their life span. Essentially their genitalia sustains a lot of stress due to childbirth, weight fluctuations,hormonal imbalance and various other factors. This causes distress among most of the women on their quality of life which makes them loose their self confidence and makes them feel cautious about their appearance and sexual experience. The vagina is made out of the successive muscle layers. Naturally it has a tendency to revive to its initial shape after any adversity. But, due to various reasons the vagina becomes less tight and becomes lax over time.
Factors that influence the loosening of your vagina:
- Post Child Birth
- Muscles weakness
- Medical Condition
- Hormone imbalance
- Weight Loss
The recent development in medicine can revive these muscles to maintain or regain a good muscle tension.
Exercises using Yoga and Pilates will help your whole body and your pelvic floor, but there are other ways that exist to help in this regard. We should be grateful for the advancement in research of medical science that today we are gifted with reliable aesthetic procedure like Vaginal Rejuvenation.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation:
Vaginal rejuvenation is a reliable cosmetic procedure that is mainly done for the improved appearance, feel and functioning of the vulva and vagina. It is the latest and discretional procedure which uses LASER in its process, it helps a woman get a vagina with toned walls and better functioning that is almost similar to the vagina during their adolescent . By default, the procedure also leads to a better experience during intercourse too.
Vaginal Rejuvenation can be done both by surgical and non- surgical methods. Both these procedures use LASER instead of the usual scalpels for cutting through tissue, this is mainly due to the accuracy and usually infallible nature of lasers.
Why should you do vaginal rejuvenation?
No one among us can stop time or age. All of us grow old each day. Our bodies show signs and symptoms towards our growing age. Especially, women who have been through natural childbirth and those who have entered into the later years of their age, observe significant changes in their genitals.
A lose or saggy vagina is one such symptom that often leaves many women depressed. This is often known as vaginal relaxation. In vaginal relaxation, the muscles of vagina get loosened, going beyond the normal elasticity.
The internal and external vaginal diameters increase in size. The vaginal muscles also become weak and poor toned. Poor toned, weak and loose vaginal muscles lead to dissatisfaction with sexual fulfillment and other physical health problems.Vaginal reconstruction surgery can help in dealing with this condition and restore the vagina to normal condition.
When can you consider vaginal rejuvenation:
- Your vaginal structures are saggy and have become more sloppy due to aging, weight loss or pregnancies.
- You have discomfort from scarring as a result of previous genital surgeries.
- You have stress urinary incontinence and wish to combine a vaginal lift with a corrective procedure.
- You desire a sleeker, more refined contour to your labia and vulva.
Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
The vaginal rejuvenation using different method that offers various benefits to women such as:
Your vagina and surrounding muscles will return to nearly the tightness you had in your youth or before pregnancies.
- A re-contoured, trim vagina may boost your self-confidence.
- You may find that wearing clothing, such as bikini bottoms or panties, is enhanced by your sleek new shape.
- Significant enhancement of vaginal muscles.
- Improved, healthy and toned vaginal muscles.
- Reduced size of internal & external vaginal diameters.
- Improved and enhanced sexual gratification.
- Getting vagina back to its normal condition.
- Feeling apt sensation during intercourse and thus, enjoying a satisfying pleasure in sex.
- Increased confidence in wearing dresses that show up your improved shape through surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
Why choose Dr.Deepa Ganesh for Vaginal Rejuvenation :
- Choose a Doctor who is extensively experienced in vaginal rejuvenation procedure like Dr.Deepa Ganesh.
- She discusses the confidentiality policy with you as this is an entirely personal issue and thus needs to be addressed and done with complete privacy and respect.
- She stays open, honest and frank with you.
- Dr.Deepa Ganesh offers a detailed consultation as to why you want to go for this procedure.
- She discusses the best available options for you.
- Consultation with Dr.Deepa Ganesh will give you an idea about the procedure of surgical vaginal rejuvenation and also help you get the necessary counselling for the procedure.
- She is first certified Gynecologist in India to conduct both surgical and non surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation.